Wednesday 22 September 2010

Looking ahead

Well what a busy time I have had this summer,
Planning for the Art Clay conference took up a huge chuck of time but it's all over now and I for one loved it, it was a great success.
I had visiting tutors and artist to teach at Craft worx studio Hattie Sanderson who delivered two fantastic workshop. shortly followed by Hadar Jacobson, who showed us her unique range of clays and designs, another three days went by so quickly.

The trip to Purdue to the PMC conference was a fantastic time, I caught up with my Great American friends, I achieved level two certification In PMC, so I can now offer independent advise on Metal clay.

I have submitted my level one masters registry pieces, and managed to get into Holly Gages Calendar of 2011.

With Lot's more exciting things planned for 2011, my busy time hasn't ended yet.

Happy claying

No comments:

Post a Comment