Monday 4 January 2010

2010

Happy new year
It's looking like a really exciting year ahead, with new products on the horizon, I will be traveling out to Japan at the end of Februry to learn about all things new,
Teaching in Spain for a activity holiday group in April, I have two of the world leading Metal Clay artist coming to my studio to teach during June, Hadar Jacobson will be teaching a three day workshop on mixed metal jewellery, and Hattie Sanderson to teach two of her amazing workshops the lidded vessel and the spinner ring.
with further plans to drop in some new workshops into the already published schedule during the year, keep you eye on the workshop timetable for enamelling, box making , and the new workshop straight back from Japan
With a special holiday during the year, for my husband and I to celebrate our 25th Wedding anniversary it's already looking very busy but I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment